Friday, August 20, 2010

We're Homeless? House Cookies.

Hubbie and I have been doing a lot of house searching the last few months. While we've not been successful at finding the right place to call our own, we have met many wonderful people along the way. Honestly, I think of that in itself as a success.


I designed these house cookies to thank a wonderful couple who were quite happy to show us their home. Their dream of traveling across the country is truly inspiring, and we had quite the nice visit. To thank the couple for their hospitality (and a pair of heels as a parting gift -- WHOOT!) I made house-cookies.


The cookies are to symbolize the lovely house they have and want to part with... may they sell it quickly :) It was a fabulous house too!

Cookies: Two different designs for the roof. I don't know which I prefer. I do like the flowers and grass though!


Good luck Bill and Linda! I hope you are able to follow your dreams. And I hope you enjoyed the cookies. I love the shoes!

post signature

LINK PARTY!

2 comments:

Pink Little Cake said...

I love your cookies, that's a great idea!

Linda Vandermeer McCubbin said...

I liked the big roof and the grass and flowers are super cute.