Saturday, January 15, 2011

Strawberry Incognito..

It's almost Valentine's day. You want to know I how I know? Because those crafty hearts have made their way into my kitchen again.

It is amazing what they will try to do to be included. Well, since I felt that it was too early for Valentine's day, the heart decided it would be a great idea to be sneaky, and disguise itself as something else... like say....

A strawberry!

Look at it, so cute, sweet, and completely disguised. It is wonderful that strawberries made their way into my kitchen, since it has been a while since I've seen one. Well, I was quite pleased to see my strawberries!

BUT WAIT, THERE IS A DRAFT IN MY KITCHEN!


(Joke adapted from Fruity Cuties)

Okay, so maybe hearts should stick to what they know best!
But you have to admit, they are quite adorable!


Here's to Holiday Baking, far, far, far in advance!

post signature

12 comments:

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

These are adorable! Great job decorating them. I want to get better in my cookie decor skills. Thanks for sharing them and have a lovely weekend.

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

What a cute (and yummy!) idea!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Meghan, This is such a cute idea. Great job decorating them - they are perfect! Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase; I greatly appreciate it. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I'll be featuring this today, stop by and grab a featured button if you like. ~ Stephanie Lynn

Erin said...

These are so adorable!!! LOVE them!

Jami said...

Your strawberries are so sweet! I love the faint little white hearts behind the seeds. Great job!
Smiles!

Jami

Anonymous said...

I love strawberries and cookies. Yours are adorable. The way you decorated them is oh so very cute!

Pamela said...

Adorable! I could sooo taste them. :-) And your decorating skills are amazing.

Unknown said...

completely awesome!

SweetSugarBelle said...

Beautiful!!!

Kelly Innes said...

What a fabulous idea: I like the joke too :D

Crafty Texas Girl said...

Oh my girls would love these! Visiting from Tidy Mom. Cute blog!
;)Samantha

Cindy said...

What a fun, fun cookie. My Granddaughters would love them.