Thursday, July 22, 2010

LEGOS ... Let's keep building it up!

Gotta love Legos, people, who are more creative than I, can make some amazing things with them! I have never been able to get beyond a square brick house, but I've seen some people do some amazing things, like giant cars (without instructions). This is all about coming back from Lego Land in the Mall of America. Anyone ever been there? They have AMAZING statues! and everything is made of Lego! I have such fond memories of visiting there!

These Lego cookies I made for a friend's child's birthday party. She gave them away as party favors in the loot bags... I LOVE LOOT BAGS! SWAG BAGS... BAGS OF AWESOME STUFF! Well, this time, my cookies were the loot!

Can I make a building out of them?

I would love to have a copy cake to make the rivets more rounded. Still, yummy, and fun! Have a happy birthday!


The next post is going to be some Cake Pops.. I'm super excited about them, and I know that you will like them too! I'm working on them now. DIES! Yes, I make posts while I have things going on. My kitchen is always busy!


post signature

14 comments:

Jenniffer said...

Cute cookies!!

cookies and cups said...

Very nice cookies! I have always wanted to make lego cookies, but haven't ever gotten around to it. You're are adorable!

Sonia Monagheddu said...

Non durerebbero molto questi Lego a casa mia ^_^ brava!

Kate said...

These are adoable! I have a lego freak in my house who would love these!!

Linda Vandermeer McCubbin said...

wow these are such an awesome idea and design.

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

hahaha soooo cute! my husband would flip over these!!!


xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

amy@flexibledreams said...

These are great! What's a copy cake? I think your rivets (bumpy thingies?) look great! How'd you make them?

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Those cookies are so fantastic! You did an amazing job.

Stephani said...

Those are cute cookies. I'm sure all the kids loved them. I actually made a pound cake into legos by using marshmallow halves and then glazing the whole thing bright colors. Fun memories.

Tina @ MOMS CRAZY COOKING said...

LOVE - LOVE - LOVE these cookies! Next Monday on THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS we are having a "kids theme" linky party, we would soooo appreciate if you would come by on Monday 2/28 and LINK-UP these cookies! They are so CUTE!

http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/search/label/THIS%20WEEKS%20CRAVINGS

Shauntel said...

My son loves Legos. He would think these are so cool.

Shauntel

http://the-polka-dot-umbrella.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

These Lego cookies are so cool!

Malory {Snips & Spice} said...

These are awesome! Very creative.

Malory

http://snips-and-spice.blogspot.com/

Tina @ MOMS CRAZY COOKING said...

Thanks so much for linking to THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS. Make sure to come back next week and link-up for Romantic Meal Ideas.

http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/search/label/THIS%20WEEKS%20CRAVINGS