Saturday, December 4, 2010

Quick Christmas

Okay, so again, rushed. Still, I really liked the Brownie Cookies that I made before, so I decided to try them again. Still ate half the dough though... Sigh. Anyway, I decided to post these present cookies that I made. The funny thing is that I only wanted them to be Red and Green... I think I could have done so much more with them. Oh well, live and learn.

I still like the recipe, and would still like to know if you'd tired it or what you thought. SOOO GOOD! But until then, I've got my tree stuff out, so I'm off to put it all up!


post signature

4 comments:

Ratita Golosa said...

You have very beautiful cookies and I love your blog. I follow you now and I invite you to wander through my blog. laratitagolosa.blogspot.com
A hug!

Sonia Monagheddu said...

Brava, son proprio carini!

Anonymous said...

OMG I look at these and I am totally hungry and want one. nothing better than a brownie and a cookie. you should post it on my linky party! http://goodbyecityhellosuburbs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linky-up to Photo Tuesdays! Hope to see you next tuesday! http://goodbyecityhellosuburbs.blogspot.com