Monday, April 19, 2010

Cookie creations a labour of love.

I was super surprised when local newspaper writer Peggy Revell decided I was an interesting enough feature to write about in our Local paper. Sure enough, she came to my house, interviewed me, and made off with some sweets as a thank you. Two weeks later, the following image and article was posted:

Cookie creations a Labour of Love

♥********♥
She makes wizard hats and Rubik’s cubes edible. Dinosaurs and zombies become a delicious treat.And have you ever wanted to take a bite out of a kangaroo, lion, or monkey? Well, it’s all possible thanks to local resident and cookie connoisseur Meghan Spooner.






Read the full article at the Fort Frances Times website.
And thank you Peggy. It was wonderful that you took interest.

Resulting from the article, I've been very busy. Expect good things over the next couple of days, I've been quite busy! Until then!

post signature

4 comments:

Loren @ The Baking Sheet said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Pink Little Cake said...

This is wonderful, congratulations. I hope you get a lot of bussines out of it.

cookies and cups said...

How exciting! Very cute pic too!

Whimsy Cookie Co. said...

That is wonderful!!! I agree..very cute pic!!